Johnson Group provides full-funnel marketing and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science, and full-stack development to video/photo content and EFFIE-winning strategy and creative. All under one roof.
Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, we are looking to add an Account Executive who digs for big – the kind of big ideas that slay giants. At Johnson Group, we specialize in teaming up with brands that the Giants are outspending in their categories to launch smart, unexpected ideas that stand out in the marketplace and beat the odds. After all, nothing tastes better than a Giant competitor’s lunch. Our Weapons: Make no mistake; marketing is war. (Why do you think they call them ‘campaigns’?) So we stockpile weapons that lock in on the optimal strategy, deliver the most relevant messages to the right places, and then measure our successes, battle after battle.
We empower our employees to always “dig for BIG!” That means we are looking for an applicant with BIG passion, BIG skills, and BIG creativity. Sound like you? Then let’s talk more about what you’d be doing.
This position will serve as the Account Coordinator working on a variety of account categories. Primary responsibility will be to support clients and all internal teams through detailed communication and organization, keeping all projects and client communications moving forward in order to help achieve specific business and strategic goals.
- Work internally to support & understand client goals, metrics, and objectives
- This is a client-facing position, responsible for supporting the larger account team; you will be supporting communications with clients with daily communications (email and in video meetings) such as note delivery, project updates, etc.
- As you grow in the role, you will be expected to lead specific projects independently with the client
- Working in a culture of continuous improvement and learning – you will be expected to dig in and understand the clients needs, the ways in which our teams solve challenges, and be comfortable with ongoing shifts based on optimizations.
- Assist with managing projects internally from planning through completion by maintaining an active role in – Marketing, creative, media, digital, social, analytics, research, production, and budget
- Keep detailed status reports, open job alerts (as needed) and make sure team leadership is properly informed
- The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, be resourceful, adaptable, and complete tasks independently.
- Support Group Account Director, Account Director, and Account Manager(s)
- Required: BBA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or Communication-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Required: 2+ year(s) in a professional/business environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly Organized
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to work with a variety of departments, including media, creative, research, and analytics
Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- Ten days of PTO + 6 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Summer Friday hours
- Wellness benefit reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunities and much more!
You will work together with an experienced team including analysts, media planners, conversion specialists, and an account supervisor. This position allows for growth in account management and supervision within the talent recruitment industry and other industry categories serviced by the agency.