Job Type: Full Time
The Johnson Group, a full-service, award-winning advertising, and marketing agency headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, is looking to add a digital copywriter who digs for big–the kind of big ideas that slay giants.
We are seeking a creative and detail-oriented copywriter to develop content for print, digital, and social media platforms. You will collaborate with our marketing and creative teams to create engaging content for social media, write email blasts and web content, and assist with SEO and CRO in the overall development and optimization of advertising campaigns. You must know how to research various topics and industry trends and produce content on tight deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing skills are required for this position.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities
- Brainstorm with art directors to create original and innovative social media content
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of clients and industries on multiple platforms, including website, blogs, and social media
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Present work to internal and external teams
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
Submit resume/LinkedIn profile to apply.
The Johnson Group is a technology forward, advertising agency based out of Chattanooga, TN. We have fun and we slay giants.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org