Associate Account Director, Talent Acquisition Marketing & Advertising
The Role: Associate Account Director – Talent Acquisition Marketing & Advertising
The Facts: The Johnson Group helps brands slay the giants that stand in the way of their success by blending fresh ideas with proprietary direct response tools to forge deeper brand connections and more profitable conversions. We provide full-funnel marketing and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science and full-stack development to video/photo content, and strategy and creative.
The Gist: If you are looking for a team instead of a holding company and you dream about the perfect blend of collaboration and autonomy, keep reading. The Johnson Group is a place where every person is truly a part of building what the future of the agency looks like. Everyone is empowered to Dig for Big. This means we are looking for big skills, big outside-the-box thinking, and big passion.
The Summary: You will need a proven track record of successful Talent Acquisition Account Management. Your experience should include experience in consulting, cultivating and managing relationships, identifying selling opportunities, developing marketing and advertising strategies and tactics, launching industry-specific research projects, and creating and presenting proposals.
- Drive and lead the Talent Acquisition Account Management for one or more accounts
- Build and manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Understand the client’s business, industry, culture, capabilities, team structure, and decision-making process and make decisions to ensure success for the client
- Collaborate with the agency Strategy, Planning & Analytics, Media, and Creative teams to develop and deliver marketing and advertising plans that meet or exceed client goals and expectations
- Create and present proposals
- Lead client meetings
- Ensure the tracking, management, and delivery of timelines and budgets
- Work with the Strategy, Media Planning & Analytics teams to stay abreast of trends (industry, consumer, digital) and understand how these trends affect client business and marketing initiatives
- Maintain a thorough understanding of The Johnson Group offerings and solutions, brand and network building, cross-client line of businesses, and industry trends
- Demonstrate a high level of performance and results in goal achievement, account management and innovations
- Prioritize and manage account activities–including billing–to maximize efficiencies, resources and profitability
- Successful track record (5+ years) of building and managing Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment ad agency accounts
- Transportation/Driver Recruiting experience preferred
- Experience managing large multi-million dollar Talent Acquisition accounts.
- Awareness of Talent Acquisition advertising industry trends, challenges, opportunities and disruptors
- Ability to communicate and contribute cross-functionally throughout the various agency departments
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Strong learning mindset and drive for continuous evolution and self-improvement
- Strong written & verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Flexible and mobile, able to work in a hybrid WFH, office, and travel environment as the role necessitates
- Location preference – Eastern or Central Time Zone Preferred; must have the ability to travel to the client site on an as-needed basis
- Optional hybrid work environment for locals in our beautifully renovated downtown office (with paid parking) OR remote work environment for non-locals
- 100% employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employee AND two family members. (Oh yes, you read that right. 100%. Employer. Paid.)
- 401k with company match
- PTO, sick days, and paid holidays
- Wellness stipend
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide social events like an annual lake day, team specific retreats, and more
- Summer Fridays
The Awards: The Johnson Group has been nationally recognized by the major industry awards and publications including Adweek, Ad Age, Communication Arts, Archive, ONE SHOW, EFFIES, ADDYS, and OBIES.