Marketing / Advertising Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
The Johnson Group provides full-funnel marketing and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science, and full-stack development to video/photo content and EFFIE-winning strategy and creative. All under one roof. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, we are looking to add a Marketing/Advertising Analyst who digs for big – the kind of big ideas that slay giants. At The Johnson Group, we specialize in teaming up with brands that the Giants are outspending in their categories to launch smart, unexpected ideas that stand out in the marketplace and beat the odds. After all, nothing tastes better than a Giant competitor’s lunch. Our Weapons: Make no mistake; marketing is war. (Why do you think they call them ‘campaigns’?) So we stockpile weapons that lock in on the optimal strategy, deliver the most relevant messages to the right places, and then measure our successes, battle after battle.
We empower our employees to always “dig for BIG!” That means we are looking for an applicant with BIG passion, BIG skills, and BIG creativity. Sound like you? Then let’s talk more about what you’d be doing.
What an Analyst at The Johnson Group does:
- Creates and maintains internal and external reporting dashboards
- Participates as a member of our Account Teams to influence our clients’ overall marketing and advertising strategies
- Presents data and insights about campaign performance at meetings with clients
- Proactively uses data to help our media and creative teams make smarter decisions
What we are looking for:
- Someone with relevant experience reporting on / deriving insights from marketing campaigns OR someone with a BIG passion for learning more about marketing analytics
- Someone familiar with PowerPoint / Excel / Google Slides / Google Sheets
- Someone familiar with building and maintaining analytics dashboards (PowerBI is a plus)
- Someone familiar with digital marketing platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, etc.)
- Someone who is VERY comfortable presenting data and insights in client meetings
- Experience with SQL, strategic mindset, and passion for Analytics!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- 10 days of PTO + 6 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Summer Friday hours
- Wellness benefit reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunities…and much more!
If you are up for the challenge and meet the requirements above, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com