Media Account Manager
Johnson Group provides full-funnel marketing and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science, and full-stack development to video/photo content and EFFIE-winning strategy and creative. All under one roof. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, we are looking to add an Account Manager who digs for big – the kind of big ideas that slay giants.
At Johnson Group, we specialize in teaming up with brands that the Giants are outspending in their categories to launch smart, unexpected ideas that stand out in the marketplace and beat the odds. After all, nothing tastes better than a Giant competitor’s lunch.
Our Weapons: Make no mistake; marketing is war. (Why do you think they call them ‘campaigns’?) So we stockpile weapons that lock in on the optimal strategy, deliver the most relevant messages to the right places, and then measure our successes, battle after battle.
We empower our employees to always “dig for BIG!” That means we are looking for an applicant with BIG passion, BIG skills, and BIG creativity. Sound like you? Then let’s talk more about what you’d be doing.
- Manages all client communications and relationships within the Agency’s account management structure. Includes occasional travel to the client’s location.
- Keeps abreast of Client Marketing and media plans
- Able to manage multiple franchisees requests/projects while keeping within the approved corporate strategy.
- Uses tracking and Analytics to improve advertising performance continually
- Executes projects to be high quality, on-time, and cost-effective/on budget
- Develops a complete understanding of client’s business and market and continuously studies the client’s industry for insights into consumer and online behavior
- Able to maintain and manage multiple franchise meetings, daily/weekly/monthly
- Develops unique strategies based on the needstate of individual franchise centers and build on current strategies
- Manage client expectations and brings forth solutions to possible concerns
- Highly organized and account detail-oriented
- Strong relationship management skills
- Franchisee experience is a plus
- Ability to drive client goals within internal teams
- Understanding of Tracking and Analytics
- 5+ years hands on planning and buying digital media experience; primarily paid search and social platforms
- Ability to pull and analyze reports and key KPI’s from Meta and Google dashboards (Preferred, but not required)
- Deadline and detail-oriented on constantly changing digital advertising for multiple franchisees
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally in a hybrid or fully remote environment
- Comfortable with various points of client contact via phone, email and/or zoom daily
You will work with an experienced team including analysts, media planners, web developers, conversion specialists, and an account supervisor.
Must be willing to react quickly and efficiently on this fast-moving and evolving account.