Recruitment Strategist Storyteller
Job Type: Full Time
The Johnson Group provides full-funnel, marketing, and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science, and full-stack development to video/photo content and EFFIE-winning strategy and creative. All under one roof. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, we are looking to add a Recruitment Strategist Storyteller who digs for big – the kind of big ideas that slay giants. At The Johnson Group, we specialize in teaming up with brands that the Giants are outspending in their categories to launch smart, unexpected ideas that stand out in the marketplace and beat the odds. After all, nothing tastes better than a Giant competitor’s lunch. Our Weapons: Make no mistake; marketing is war. (Why do you think they call them ‘campaigns’?) So we stockpile weapons that lock in on the optimal strategy, deliver the most relevant messages to the right places, and then measure our successes, battle after battle.
You focus on strategy and planning.
You focus on the details of the Strategic Story.
- Working across each platform and department/team.
- Ensuring a tightly aligned Story that is quantifiably supported—IE: Forecasted results, Reach & Frequency levels and why, media mix and why.
You develop clear, concise Strategic Stories and thought process.
You lead the recruitment team in all planning and strategy on a day-to-day basis.
You own the plan and lead in the client presentation of the plan.
You develop organized plans.
Plans that start with a clear and complete understanding of the account and brand and tell or begin to tell a story of profitable ROAS.
You Intimately understand the brands & the accounts.
- You are well informed on the account before you start developing strategy.
- The brand. Who are they?
- The decision makers. Who are they? What do they expect? What is their style?
- The objectives. Clearly defined.
- The personality. What strategy fits the brand’s personality? What makes sense for them?
You work, very, very closely with analytics to ensure quantifiable goals, forecasts and ROAS.
You understand each platform—traditional, digital and social, well enough to ensure a well thought-out, comprehensive plan.
- You pursue training on any platform where you are not comfortable—through agency SMEs, online or in-person training (the agency will fund), reading and research.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive salary, 401k with agency match, flexible vacation/holiday days
- Company-paid healthcare, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Incredible company office and complimentary parking in downtown Chattanooga
- The chance to work on and influence both local and national advertising campaigns
- An incredible team of advertising and business strategists to help you develop your career
- Remote possible
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org