Senior Paid Media Manager
The Johnson Group is looking for a highly experienced Paid Search Manager to join our team. As a Senior Paid Media Manager, you will own the online marketing campaigns and help drive results for our team. You will drive performance through daily team and account management, optimization and strategy. You will work closely with the Directors and Account Executives to report, relay trends, provide insights, strategies and implement optimizations. Our elite team of digital marketers are challenged to be on the leading edge of the industry. At the Johnson Group, you can work directly with our in-house design/dev/production teams and are encouraged to explore new and experimental ads, targeting and networks. We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who thrives in a competitive environment to help grow our book of high profile clients.
This is a full time, remote position, working under our Director of Digital.
Johnson Group provides Dig for Big attitude and full-funnel CRO to help our clients: Slay Giants.
Dig For Big and Celebrate Every Win.
We Are Guided By These Core Values
1. Dig for Big
2. Invest in Yes
3. Be Impressive
4. Celebrate Every Win
5. Have Fun
We Are Positively Charged and Move At High Velocity.
We Are Highly Adaptive and Agile.
We Are Data-Driven Story Tellers.
- Build & manage paid digital campaigns across search, display, video, and social.
- Effectively create strategy, define goals, manage client expectations and optimize campaigns for continued improvement.
- Serve as a direct point of contact for performance, insight and strategy.
- Guide designers in developing highly converting landing pages and engaging web banners for client campaigns.
- Create and deliver monthly reports in order to prove value to clients on a monthly basis.
- Provide recommendations to clients and management clearly and intelligently.
- Work with and train Paid Media Specialists.
- Feel comfortable and confident presenting to c-level executives.
- 3+ years experience directly managing high-budget PPC campaigns
- Expert knowledge of paid search (Google Ads, Bing Ads.)
- Experience with paid social media
- Experience with search, display, remarketing/retargeting, video, RLSA, and PLAs/shopping campaigns
- Experience managing individual clients with a monthly advertising budget greater than $25K/mo and a total client portfolio exceeding $100K/mo.
- Proven track record of decreasing CPA, increasing ROI and can show real world examples
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Google Ads Editor power user
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to support strategy and recommendations with meaningful data
- Experience with advanced lead generation campaigns
- Experience generating granular monthly reports for clients
- Ability to discuss strategy face-to-face with clients and recommend the best solution on the fly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Google Ads/Bing Ads Certified
What would impress us further?
- Experience with DSPs and less-common ad networks
- Advanced Google Analytics setup and configurations
- Excel macro experience
- Agency experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience working with call tracking solutions i.e. Marchex, IfByPhone, Mongoose Metrics
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Experience with bid management tools
- Outside of the box thinking