Social Media Specialist
The Johnson Group is seeking a Social Media specialist to join the Digital department at our advertising agency. We are located in Chattanooga, TN, and we are open to local or remote candidates for this position. Our vision is to be a nationally acclaimed advertising agency that is known for its data-driven strategies that create exceptional outcomes for our clients. We empower our employees to always “dig for BIG”! That means we are looking for an applicant with BIG passion, BIG skills, and BIG creativity.
Sound like you? Then let’s talk more about what you’d be doing every day!
As a Social Media Specialist, you will own online marketing campaigns and help drive results for our clients. You will drive performance through daily team and account management, optimization, and strategy. You will work closely with the Directors and Account Executives to report, relay trends, provide insights, and strategies, and implement optimizations. Our elite team of digital marketers is challenged to be on the leading edge of the industry. At the Johnson Group, you can work directly with our in-house design/dev/production teams and are encouraged to explore new and experimental ads, targeting, and networks. We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who thrives in a competitive environment to help grow our book of high-profile clients.
- Serve as a Social Media subject matter expert
- Formulate social media strategy and ensure that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives
- Develop integrated social marketing strategies in collaboration with other departments and client teams
- Ensure accurate implementation and lead ongoing optimizations of social media activity
- Lead social campaign updates at regular client meetings, status calls, and present potential areas of growth
- Work with vendors and agency partners
- Research new and emerging trends within our client’s industries
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working with earned and paid media advertising in an agency environment
- B2B and direct-to-consumer social media experience, with an emphasis on direct response campaigns
- Deep understanding of social marketing tactics and experience with media buys
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and how to define and reach a target audience
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, and marketing attribution models
- Strong skills in MS Excel, Google Suite/Apps, Asana, and various third-party tools for research, testing, and reporting at scale
- Client facing experience – in-person presentations and video conferencing
- Ability to independently activate, manage, and optimize campaigs
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to become a key player in a continually growing team, to grow your skillset and career
- Flexibility to suggest any form of digital advertising that would benefit clients
- Competitive salary
- Fun team/agency environment
- Full benefits package 100% paid by the company for employee
If you are up for the challenge and meet the requirements above, apply today!