Launching a digital brand in an industry so competitive, there’s 100% churn.
The transportation industry is facing an unprecedented driver shortage with 9 job postings per each available driver and a driver turnover rate of over 100%. To win the battle for drivers and keep them, the driver experience has to change.
1. Position and introduce this new brand.
2. Help prove that Variant is that totally new driver experience.
We worked closely with Variant’s leadership team to develop a clear,
concise brand positioning.
We then developed a multimedia campaign with unique concepts delivered via proprietary digital tools such as:
- ISAC™ Multitouch Attribution Model that optimizes from asset placement to hired driver.
- Terri™ SaaS Platform that auto-generates thousands of landing pages achieving the highest quality scores and most granular placement and optimization.
- Google AMP technology providing the industry’s best speed to lead.
We invested in a brand campaign during the industry-wide dip in search volumes across all platforms, caused by Covid and the stimulus checks, to increase our share of leads and acquisitions when the dip ended.
BRAND CAMPAIGN ASSETS
PERFORMANCE MARKETING CAMPAIGN
Working with the Variant team the performance marketing plan is continuously optimized throughout the funnel which has led to impressive results.
Both leads and acquisitions exceeded goals to the extent that Variant is now transitioning to the lead fleet in the U.S. Xpress portfolio.
The combination of brand positioning, precision targeting and precision optimization through ISAC™ has dramatically decreased churn by over 30%.
FULL FUNNEL CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION
Through brand positioning, precision optimization and lead nurturing, every step of the funnel saw dramatic improvement compared to the industry averages and U.S. Xpress’ (parent company) other brands.