Account Director – Talent Acquisition Marketing and Advertising
The Johnson Group provides full-funnel, marketing, and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science, and full-stack development to video/photo content and EFFIE-winning strategy and creativity. All under one roof. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, we are looking to add an experienced Account Director who digs for big – the kind of big ideas that slay giants. At The Johnson Group, we specialize in teaming up with brands that the Giants are outspending in their categories to launch smart, unexpected ideas that stand out in the marketplace and beat the odds. After all, nothing tastes better than a Giant competitor’s lunch. Our Weapons: Make no mistake; marketing is war. (Why do you think they call them ‘campaigns’?) So we stockpile weapons that lock in on the optimal strategy, deliver the most relevant messages to the right places, and then measure our successes, battle after battle.
Johnson Group provides Dig for Big attitude and full-funnel CRO to help our clients: Slay Giants.
Dig For Big and Celebrate Every Win.
We Are Guided By These Core Values
1. Dig for Big
2. Invest in Yes
3. Celebrate Every Win
4. Be Impressive
5. Have Fun
We Are Positively Charged and Move At High Velocity.
We Are Highly Adaptive and Agile.
We Are Data-Driven Story Tellers.
To Be Considered
You will need a proven track record of successful Talent Acquisition Account Management. Your experience should include experience in consulting, cultivating and managing relationships, identifying selling opportunities, developing marketing and advertising strategies and tactics, and creating and presenting proposals.
- Drive and lead the Talent Acquisition Account Management for one or more accounts
- Build and manage client relationships and ensure client satisfaction
- Understand the client’s business, industry, culture, capabilities, team structure, and decision-making process and make decisions to ensure success for the client
- Work with the agency Strategy, Planning & Analytics, Media, and Creative teams to develop and deliver marketing and advertising plans that meet or exceed client goals and expectations
- Create and present proposals
- Lead client meetings
- Ensure the tracking, management, and delivery of timelines and budgets
- Successful track record (3+ years) of building and managing Talent Acquisition/ Recruitment ad agency accounts
- Experience managing large multi-million dollar Talent Acquisition accounts.
- Awareness of Talent Acquisition advertising industry trends, challenges, opportunities and disruptors
- Ability to communicate and contribute cross-functionally throughout the various agency departments
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
- Strong learning mindset and drive for continuous evolution and self-improvement
- Strong written & verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Flexible and mobile, able to work in a hybrid WFH, office, and travel environment as the role necessitates
- Location preference – Eastern or Central Time Zone Preferred. Agency is headquartered in Chattanooga, TN (must have the ability to travel to the client site on an as-needed basis)