Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The Johnson Group provides full-funnel marketing and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science, and full-stack development to video/photo content and EFFIE-winning strategy and creative. All under one roof. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, we are looking to add a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist who digs for big – the kind of big ideas that slay giants. At The Johnson Group, we specialize in teaming up with brands that the Giants are outspending in their categories to launch smart, unexpected ideas that stand out in the marketplace and beat the odds. After all, nothing tastes better than a Giant competitor’s lunch. Our Weapons: Make no mistake; marketing is war. (Why do you think they call them ‘campaigns’?) So we stockpile weapons that lock in on the optimal strategy, deliver the most relevant messages to the right places, and then measure our successes, battle after battle.
We empower our employees to always “dig for BIG!” That means we are looking for an applicant with BIG passion, BIG skills, and BIG creativity. Sound like you? Then let’s talk more about what you’d be doing.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, you will own the online marketing campaigns and help drive results for our team. You will work cross-functionally to develop email strategies, flows, and content that onboard, engage, and retain potential and current customers. Our elite team of digital marketers is challenged to be on the leading edge of the industry. At the Johnson Group, you can work directly with our in-house design/dev/production teams and are encouraged to explore new and experimental ads, targeting, and networks. Our Digital Specialists have absolute freedom as long as they deliver results. We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who thrives in a competitive environment to help grow our book of high-profile clients.
- Manage end-to-end creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalized CRM campaigns across email and SMS.
- Assist with the design and implementation of trigger-based and automated CRM programs across lifecycle journeys to maximize reach and drive growth at scale.
- Work closely with creative teams to deliver best-in-class templates, content, and communications that maximize user engagement.
- Working with an Associate Digital Director, help translate overall marketing strategy and insights to an actionable marketing strategy and build strategic campaign recommendations
- Define, track, measure, and report on CRM activity and present learnings and strategies across the business.
- Assist with cross-departmental collaboration efforts (integrated marketing, organic social, etc.)
- Effectively create a strategy, define goals, manage client expectations and optimize campaigns for continued improvement.
- Create and deliver monthly reports to prove value to clients monthly.
- Provide recommendations to clients and management clearly and intelligently.
- Feel comfortable and confident presenting to c-level executives.
- 2-3 years of experience in CRM/retention/lifecycle/email marketing
- Experience tracking and reporting on engagement KPIs for email marketing channel required
- Strong copywriting and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in plain, easy-to-understand language
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience working with various email platforms, including Klaviyo, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to support strategy and recommendations with meaningful data
- Ability to discuss strategy face-to-face with clients and recommend the best solution on the fly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
What would impress us further?
- Advanced Google Analytics setup and configurations
- Excel macro experience
- Agency experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience working with call tracking solutions, i.e., Marchex, IfByPhone, Mongoose Metrics
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Experience with bid management tools
- Outside of the box thinking
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- 10 days of PTO + 6 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Summer Friday hours
- Wellness benefit reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunities…and much more
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com