Paid Search Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The Johnson Group provides full-funnel, marketing, and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science, and full-stack development to video/photo content and EFFIE-winning strategy and creative. All under one roof. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, we are looking to add a Paid Search Specialist who digs for big – the kind of big ideas that slay giants. At The Johnson Group, we specialize in teaming up with brands that the Giants are outspending in their categories to launch smart, unexpected ideas that stand out in the marketplace and beat the odds. After all, nothing tastes better than a Giant competitor’s lunch. Our Weapons: Make no mistake; marketing is war. (Why do you think they call them ‘campaigns’?) So we stockpile weapons that lock in on the optimal strategy, deliver the most relevant messages to the right places, and then measure our successes, battle after battle.
We empower our employees to always “dig for BIG!” That means we are looking for an applicant with BIG passion, BIG skills, and BIG creativity. Sound like you? Then let’s talk more about what you’d be doing.
As a PPC Paid Search Specialist, you will own the online marketing campaigns and help drive results for our team. You will drive performance through daily team and account management, optimization and strategy. You will work closely with the Directors and Account Executives to report, relay trends, provide insights, strategies and implement optimizations. Our elite team of digital marketers are challenged to be on the leading edge of the industry. At the Johnson Group, you can work directly with our in-house design/dev/production teams and are encouraged to explore new and experimental ads, targeting and networks. Our PPC Account Managers have absolute freedom as long as they deliver results. We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who thrives in a competitive environment to help grow our book of high profile clients.
- Build & manage paid digital campaigns across search, display, video.
- Effectively create a strategy, define goals, manage client expectations and optimize campaigns for continued improvement.
- Serve as a direct point of contact for performance, insight, and strategy.
- Guide designers in developing highly converting landing pages and engaging web banners for your campaigns.
- Create and deliver monthly reports to prove value to clients monthly.
- Provide recommendations to clients and management clearly and intelligently.
- Feel comfortable and confident presenting to c-level executives.
What would impress us further?
- Experience with DSPs and less-common ad networks
- Advanced Google Analytics setup and configurations
- Excel macro experience
- Agency experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Experience working with call tracking solutions, i.e., Marchex, IfByPhone, Mongoose Metrics
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Experience with bid management tools
- Outside of the box thinking
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- 10 days of PTO + 6 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Summer Friday hours
- Wellness benefit reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunities…and much more!
If you are up for the challenge and meet the requirements above, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com