Paid Social Media Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The Johnson Group provides full-funnel marketing and advertising from brand positioning, research, data science, and full-stack development to video/photo content and EFFIE-winning strategy and creative. All under one roof. Headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, we are looking to add a Paid Social Media Specialist who digs for big – the kind of big ideas that slay giants. At The Johnson Group, we specialize in teaming up with brands that the Giants are outspending in their categories to launch smart, unexpected ideas that stand out in the marketplace and beat the odds. After all, nothing tastes better than a Giant competitor’s lunch. Our Weapons: Make no mistake; marketing is war. (Why do you think they call them ‘campaigns’?) So we stockpile weapons that lock in on the optimal strategy, deliver the most relevant messages to the right places, and then measure our successes, battle after battle.
We empower our employees to always “dig for BIG!” That means we are looking for an applicant with BIG passion, BIG skills, and BIG creativity. Sound like you? Then let’s talk more about what you’d be doing.
As a Paid Social Media Specialist, you will be assisting in every step of the campaign process, helping with campaign forecasts, targeting strategy. You will own campaign creation/implementation, QA, pacing, and delivery to make sure we hit our goals, on budget. You will drive performance through account management and optimization. You will work closely with the Directors and Account Executives to report, relay trends, provide insights, and implement optimizations.
Our elite team of digital marketers is challenged to be on the leading edge of the industry. At the Johnson Group, you can work directly with our in-house design/dev/production teams and are encouraged to explore new and experimental ads, targeting, and networks.
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who thrives in a competitive environment to help grow our book of clients.
This is a full-time, remote position, working under our Directors of Digital.
In this role you will be:
You must have:
- 2-3+ years of experience working in a combination of earned media and paid media advertising in an agency environment
- Degree in marketing, advertising, business, or other relevant fields of study
- Experience, ideating, developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on earned and paid campaigns on social platforms
- B2B and B2C social media experience, with an emphasis in direct response, performance campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and marketing attribution models
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently on multiple tasks, being mindful of prioritization and deadlines
- Confidence in presenting and providing recommendations along with managing expectations of senior leadership and executive teams.
- Solid knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, MS Excel (V-look up, Pivot Tables, etc), Google Suite/Apps, Asana, Slack, and various third-party tools & advertising platforms for research, testing, and reporting at scale
- The effortless ability to grasp and assume the “brand voice” of multiple clients
- The ability to surface and articulate innovative ideas, approaches, and solutions to our day-to-day work
- Creative and analytical skills, complemented by the ability to take direction, learn/develop new skill sets, problem-solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail
- A team-focused, collaborative mindset at all times
- Take direction well, take ownership of their body of work, and be accountable for any and all executional aspects that fall within their realm.
- This person has extremely high attention to detail, as the majority of their role lies in outward execution – making the work for our clients consumer-facing in multiple ways.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work schedule
- 10 days of PTO + 6 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Disability, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Summer Friday hours
- Wellness benefit reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunities…and much more!
If you are up for the challenge and meet the requirements above, apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com